Randy Celaya (HDI Business Associate and President/Founder, The Coaching Bridge)
Location: Cedar Ballroom 250
Date: Tuesday, May 2
Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
3-day Training + Standard Conference, 3-day Training + Standard Executive Connections Conference Pass, 3-day Training Only
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Advanced
This workshop focuses on the development and execution of strategic plans that will take the organization to the next level. Participants discover how to improve and communicate their value, focus on results, manage customer perceptions, and identify the processes and procedures that are necessary for success.
If you're a seasoned technical service and support leader who's responsible for an organization's overall service delivery and provide strategic direction, financial accountability, and performance reporting, this workshop is for you!
What You'll Learn
Pre-registration is required to participate in this training. Contact [email protected] to inquire about a Training + Standard conference pass bundle.
- Assessment strategies for the support center
- How to quantify your support center’s value and maximize return on investment (ROI)
- A twelve-step process and decision matrix for selecting technologies and vendors
- How to align support strategies with business goals and objectives
- Knowledge management processes that can save you time and money
- Strategies for workforce management, coaching, team building, and succession planning
- How to justify a service improvement project (SIP) with a business case
- The ins-and-outs of valuable reporting tools and how to select the right leading and lagging indicators