Deborah Monroe (HDI Business Associate and CEO, Ignite Achievements Int'l)
Location: Cedar Ballroom 252
Date: Sunday, April 30
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
3-day Training + Standard Conference, 3-day Training + Standard Executive Connections Conference Pass, 3-day Training Only
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Desktop support involves more than just supporting desktops. It includes support for laptops, notebooks, PDAs, printers, and just about anything for which the company plans to provide face-to-face or deskside support. The desktop support manager is responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of deskside support, while satisfying customer and business needs.
Designed for both new and experienced desktop support managers, this course helps desktop support managers satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments. So, if you're an experienced technical support professional who manages the day-to-day functions of a desktop support operation, and if you're seeking to master critical performance and customer service strategies, this workshop is for you!
What You’ll Learn
- The characteristics of an effective desktop support manager
- Creating service level agreements, operating level agreements, and standard operating procedures to support the service catalog
- Desktop support technologies and processes
- The relationships between desktop support and service management processes
- The metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) essential to desktop support performance reporting
Pre-registration is required to participate in this training. Contact [email protected] to inquire about a Training + Standard conference pass bundle.