Jeff Rumburg (Managing Partner, MetricNet, LLC)
Date: Sunday, November 7
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
2-day Training + Standard Conference, 2-day Training Only -
Get your pass now!
2-Day Preconference Training
Vault Recording: TBD
Many of us have heard the sage advice “You can’t manage what you don’t measure.” This is particularly true in IT service and support, where effective performance measurement is not just a necessity, but a prerequisite for a successful center. This workshop addresses this shortcoming and provides a comprehensive overview of best practices in performance measurement. This workshop will include group activities, exercises, tools, and takeaways that can be implemented immediately in your support center.
You'll learn how to:
- Track and trend performance over time
- Benchmark performance against your industry peers
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in IT support
- Diagnose and understand the underlying drivers of performance gaps
- Prescribe actions to improve performance
- Establish performance goals for both individuals and the support organization
- Initiate actions that yield sustainable, measurable performance gains