Jeff Rumburg (Managing Partner, MetricNet, LLC)
Date: Tuesday, April 30
Time: 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
2-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, 3-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, Standard Conference Pass, VIP Access Conference Pass -
Get your pass now!
Achieving Service Excellence, Optimizing the Support Organization
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Intermediate/Advanced
The "Zero Touch Service Desk" paints a picture of future where users receive the support, they need without ever interacting with a live service agent. But is Zero Touch really on the horizon, or is it just another industry myth? In this session, Jeff Rumburg will unpack the Zero Touch Service Desk concept. Explore the driving forces behind this vision, including the rise of AI, machine learning, chatbots, and advanced self-service portals; learn more about the metrics that measure progress and success; and discover how one global organization leveraged these technologies and strategies to slash their ticket volume by over half in just two years.
While the ultimate goal of zero agent-assisted tickets might be a stretch for most, the pursuit of this vision offers undeniable benefits. Reduced support costs, enhanced user satisfaction and improved operational efficiencies are just the tip of the iceberg. Walk away with a clear roadmap for navigating the challenges and opportunities of the Zero Touch Service desk, ensuring your organization remain on the edge of service excellence.
1. Dive deep into the Zero Touch Service Desk concept, separating myth from reality.
2. Understand the transformative technologies and strategies propelling the industry towards a Zero Touch future.
3. Learn from real-world applications how these strategies can lead to dramatic reductions in ticket volume.
4. Recognize the pivotal role of "Agent Assisted Tickets per User per Month" as a key metric in this journey.
5. Arm yourself with a strategic blueprint for championing service excellence in the age of the Zero Touch Service Desk.