Quinn Karley (Support Lead IV, Rochester Institute of Technology)
Date: Thursday, May 2
Time: 10:15 am - 11:15 am
2-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, 3-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, Standard Conference Pass, VIP Access Conference Pass -
Get your pass now!
Achieving Service Excellence, Evolving the Customer and Employee Experience
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
Are you an Implementation Support Practitioner? If you aren't, are wondering what an Implementation support practitioner even does? Implementation support practitioners are professionals who support implementation and build implementation capacity in service organizations and systems. They can be referred to as coaches, improvement advisors, technical assistance providers, facilitators, consultants, mentors, and implementation specialists. In this session, Quinn Karley will introduce you to the field of implementation science, walk you through ISP guiding principles, and share how these principles have positively impacted partner collaboration over the past three years by optimizing processes, streamlining data collection, stabilizing internal workflows, and improving the customer experience.
- Attendees will learn about the field of Implementation Science and the Guiding Principles
- Attendees will hear about how ServiceNow is used in a non-traditional manner to address the needs of our Campus Business Partners to improve their workflow, knowledge creation, storage and application.
- Attendees will learn about the business model and roles of the partnership and how the Guiding principles have been applied
- Attendees will learn about the process improvement experienced in managing major housing events, the internal workflow, the use of action symptoms to gather additional data and how that has been applied to make changes and an improved customer experience.
- Plus the importance of sharing this out with your frontline staff.