Doug Tedder (Principal Consultant, Tedder Consulting LLC)
Date: Saturday, April 27
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
3-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, 3-day Training Only -
Get your pass now!
Vault Recording: TBD
A support center's strategy drives everything it does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational processes, workforce management, and support center marketing. Learn how to satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments.
If you're an experienced technical support professional who manages the day-to-day functions of a support operation, and if you're seeking to master critical performance and customer service strategies, this workshop is for you!
What You'll Learn
- The characteristics of an effective support center manager
- The relationships between IT service management processes
- The difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning
- Steps to performing cost-benefit analysis, determining total cost of ownership, and calculating return on investment
- Processes for building and managing effective policies
- The value of outsourcing
- Tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams
- The metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) essential to performance reporting
Pre-registration is required to participate in this training. Contact [email protected] to inquire about a Training + Standard conference pass bundle.