Darrell Bond (HDI Business Associate and Founding Partner, RADAR Solutions Group)
Date: Sunday, April 28
Time: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
3-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, 3-day Training Only -
Get your pass now!
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) is a set of processes and practices that leverage knowledge as a key asset of the support organization. KCS has been proven to allow service and support organizations to significantly improve service levels to customers, gain operational efficiencies, and increase the organization’s value to the company through knowledge management.
This knowledge management course will provide support center supervisors, managers, and directors with a set of practical steps for capturing, storing, and successfully reusing knowledge. Participants will learn how to implement a strategy for adopting KCS that creates and maintains knowledge as a by-product of the incident management process. So, if you're a support professional or project managers who wants actionable steps for improving time-to-resolve and reducing expenses by utilizing a knowledge management program, this workshop is for you!
What You'll Learn
- How to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- Ways to motivate support analysts to use the knowledge base and to effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management practices for your organization
- A strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes the return
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls associated with knowledge management
Pre-registration is required to participate in this training. Contact [email protected] to inquire about a Training + Standard conference pass bundle.