Jason Wischer (Managing Consultant, 1WISCH)
Kristi Lawrence (IT Support Leader, Tyler Technologies)
Date: Wednesday, May 1
Time: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
2-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, 3-day Training + Standard Conference Pass, Standard Conference Pass, VIP Access Conference Pass -
Get your pass now!
Evolving the Customer and Employee Experience, Achieving Service Excellence
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Fundamental/Intermediate
Whether you're in customer service, team management, or strategic decision-making, this session offers invaluable insights into the Total Experience. Discover how every touchpoint, from employee interactions to digital interfaces, creates an unforgettable customer journey. Uncover the synergy between employee and customer experiences, vital for crafting a unified brand promise. Learn how a positive work environment empower employees to deliver exceptional service, elevation customer satisfaction and loyalty. In this session, attendees will learn strategies for aligning employee and customer experiences, boosting productivity and performance, and fostering a thriving company culture that attracts and retains top talent paving the way for sustained business success.
* Strategies to improve the way you measure experience
* Ideas to create unforgettable experiences
* Examples to create better digital touch points
* Strategies to strengthen employee engagement and customer loyalty
* Hear about how other people are using metrics in their organization through a different lens you can apply to your organization